Abhishek can't live without me

>> Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Dostana seemed to work for John Abraham in more ways than one. Not only did it give the actor a big hit, it also made his butt very, very famous.
Now, there's talk of a sequel, and John's quite excited about it. He talks to Patcy N about taking the story forward, his new film with David Dhawan called Hook Ya Crook, and why Abhishek Bachchan will not be able to live without him.

So Dostana has a sequel coming up?

I've heard there is a sequel. I read Abhishek's quote that he is interested in a sequel and Tarun (Mansuhkani, director) is thinking of making it. So I'm very excited. I would love to do a Dostana sequel and work with Abhishek. He's the smartest and most beautiful co-star. I don't think Abhishek can live without me.

How will the story move forward in the sequel?

Everyone at Dharma Productions has his own version of how to take the story forward. I have my own too -- where the two of us meet at a holiday destination and how things start once again.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Hot-Shoot.blogspot.com